WEEK 1- PAGE PROJECT
This is where we create what we will be putting all our creations into. You could use a pre bought book (just make sure it has room to get stuffed full!!)
You could make: –
- a box or folder to put individual pages into.
- a cardboard cover to glue or tie the pages into as you go.
- use an old magazine and stick pages on to the existing pages.
- Poundland do some great big A3 sugar paper scrap books.
Whatever you choose grab all your favourite colours, materials, chop all your favourite artists and actors out of magazines. Make this space all yours, absolutely you.
Whilst your making it think about all the things you love, all the things that make you unique and wonderful, all your super special qualities that make you, YOU
- What is your favourite colour/colours?
- Who are the people you love?
- What are you the best at?
- What is your favourite food?
- Do you have a pet?
- Do you like nature?
- Video games?
- What’s your favourite book?